SIA Close Protection Course
This course qualifies you for a BTECH Level 3 certificate in close protection.
This nationally recognised qualification allows you to apply for your SIA front line close protection licence. What’s more, with Hans Global, once you are qualified* you will be offered a live deployment overseas to consolidate the skills and techniques learnt on the course. We are the only company in the UK to offer this service, giving you invaluable real time operational experience to give you the edge in the marketplace.
You will be taught by first class instructors
You will experience unrivalled VIP venues and environments
You will deal with realistic real world scenarios to test your soft skills as well as hard skills
On successful completion of the course you will be offered a work based placement overseas on a live HG deployment
Throughout the course you will be accommodated in a 4 star hotel with outstanding gym facilities with a swimming pool and spa.
THE COURSE CONSISTS OF
- Roles and responsibilities of the close protection operative
- Threat and risk assessment
- Surveillance awareness
- Operational planning
- Law and legislation
- Interpersonal skills
- Close protection teamwork and briefing
- Conduct reconnaissance
- Close protection foot drills
- Route selection
- Close protection journey management
- Search procedures
- Incident management
- Venue security
- Avoiding conflict and reducing personal risk
- Defusing conflict
- Resolving and learning from conflict
- Application of communication skills and conflict management for security guarding and close protection
3 weeks – with weekends off
Delivered in Bicester, near Oxford
ACCESSMENT & CERTIFICATION
The assessment is via a series of practical assessments and a multiple choice question paper.
Please call for our latest prices